cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Carlo Enrique E Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
4181 of 4,635

Hi Avery,

Good day!

Just want to know if my account has been approved.

Thank you,

Carlo  E.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4182 of 4,635

Hi Carlo, 

I would like to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Claire M Member Since: Jul 25, 2019
4183 of 4,635

Hello, 

I would like to know if my profile was approved as well.

Thank you!

Claire

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4184 of 4,635

Hi Claire, 

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already sent a few proposals to jobs. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
ABBAS A Member Since: Jul 26, 2019
4185 of 4,635

Sir! Will you tell my account approved or not?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4186 of 4,635

Hi ABBAS,

Yes, your profile was accepted. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. Please note that we recently updated the Connects pricing and Connects now cost $0.15 (USD) each and are sold in bundles of 10, 20, 40, 60, and 80. You can find more information about these recent changes here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Christian O Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
4187 of 4,635

please sir, may I know if my profile has been approved?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4188 of 4,635

Hi Christian, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Christian O Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
4189 of 4,635
Thanks a lot for the heads-up. I have updated the missing info and submitted my profile for review
Highlighted
Ma Eloisa R Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
4190 of 4,635
Mine as well
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS