cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4261 of 5,167

Hi Billy Joe,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mehedi H Member Since: May 22, 2020
4262 of 5,167

Is my account is approved?

Highlighted
4263 of 5,167

Hi Mehedi,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kesh Allysa R Member Since: May 22, 2020
4264 of 5,167

Hello! I am not sure if my profile has been approved. I did not get any email. Thank you very much!

Highlighted
4265 of 5,167

Hi Kesh Allysa,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Joyce Ann O Member Since: Oct 20, 2018
4266 of 5,167

Hi there,

Good day! I'm  new to upwork and I would like to know if my profile is approve or not because I did not receive any email confirmation.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Mae Ann B Member Since: May 3, 2020
4267 of 5,167
Hi, I'm wondering if my profile is already approved. I have not received a notification email yet or approval but I do received a congratulatory message in my profile message saying I am now a part of upwork. I hope someone could enlighten me. Thank you so much.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4268 of 5,167

Hi Mae Ann,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Sagar P Member Since: Aug 24, 2018
4269 of 5,167

Hello is my profile is approved or not, How can I check or verify from Upwork?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4270 of 5,167

Hi Sagar,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

Feel free to check out these resources we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS