cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

airra01
Airra G Member Since: Feb 26, 2017
461 of 8,067

How to know if my profile is approved? I can now send proposal but I didn't receive any email saying my profile was approved.

msp_1508
Mayuri P Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
462 of 8,067
I have same question how can I Know my profile is approved or not?
I have not received any mail and listing so many things about submit application, identity verification,etc

So would you please let me know my profile status?
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
463 of 8,067

Hi Mayuri,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ineme_dandison
Ineme D Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
464 of 8,067
Please kindly check if my profile is approved or not. It's not indicating the following:
1. Under review
2. Resubmit profile
3. I have not also received a mail that it's approved. Thank you.
djondinium
465 of 8,067

Hi Ineme,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
suneela17
Suneela I Member Since: May 13, 2020
466 of 8,067

Hi

I wanna know if my upwork account is approved or not as I havnt received any conformation email.

Thankyou.

peacheshindang
Peaches H Member Since: Jun 16, 2020
467 of 8,067
After I resubmit my profile, those markers above are gone. Is this the sign that my profile is approved?
sindhiyasethu
Sindhiya A Member Since: Jun 26, 2020
468 of 8,067
Can you please let me know if my profile was approved
djondinium
469 of 8,067

Hi Sindhiya,

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
c0e68797
Fatma R Member Since: Jun 27, 2020
470 of 8,067

HI i also want to know if my profile is approved or not ?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS