cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5021 of 6,305

Hi Rohit, Nikita, Usman, Ivan, and Paxton,

Rohit, Nikita, Usman, and Paxton, all of your accounts have already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started. 

Ivan, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Paxton C Member Since: Jul 27, 2020
5022 of 6,305

Highlighted
Prabhash K Member Since: Jul 25, 2020
5023 of 6,305

My profile is showing 100% and i have bid for a project so its means my account is approved but do not get any mail from upwork about approval, just showing on my account i need to improve nad account design?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5024 of 6,305

Hi Prabhash,

I can confirm that your profile has already been accepted. You can continue adding any information about your skills and experience that you think is relevant and may help you stand out to potential clients to it though. Check out this post for some helpful tips and suggestions for getting started on Upwork. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Priyanka D Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
5025 of 6,305

Hello, May I know my account is approved no or not as I didn't get any confirmation mail and I am able to send a proposal??

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5026 of 6,305

Hi Priyanka,

I checked your account and it has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Isiree P Member Since: Nov 7, 2019
5027 of 6,305

I didnt receive any notifications in my emaill feed if my account has been approved or not and I have changed and updated my profile for close to a month now.
I would be so grateful if someone helps me on this... Thank you

Highlighted
Employee
Mike J Employee Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
5028 of 6,305

Hi Isiree,

Your profile has been accepted! Congratulations!

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Mike

Best,
Mike J. | Jr. Program Manager, Talent Success
Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
5029 of 6,305

Hi Isiree,

I checked and your profile is approved, you can start sending proposals now! Make sure you complete your profile and check out our Resource Corner for advice on how to get started.

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Isiree P Member Since: Nov 7, 2019
5030 of 6,305

thank you Heart

keep safe always and keep safe over there!