cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Sahil K Member Since: Nov 20, 2020
5521 of 6,700
Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and i a able to send proposal??
Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
5522 of 6,700

Hi Sahil,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Keiser A Member Since: Nov 22, 2020
5523 of 6,700

Hello!

i am having a issue recently in my payment method,

I put my sister's Bank account but it's not accepted, this is the message i got : 

"Payment method verification in progress

Your payment method has been deactivated because the beneficiary name on your payment method does not match the name on your Upwork account."

QUESTION : Can i still have a transactions/deal with my client even i don't have yet a payment method linked on my account ? because i have an ongoing transaction. please help.  i need more information. 

Thank you. your response is very much appreciated.
Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
5524 of 6,700

Hi Keiser,

You'd still be able to work with your client but you won't be able to withdraw your earnings until a payment method has been successfully added. Please, note that you must be listed as the account holder or authorized signer, in order for you to add it. Feel free to check this help article for more information and also check here to learn about the available payment methods.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Keiser A Member Since: Nov 22, 2020
5525 of 6,700

can i ask you another question? is my account approved? i can send proposals to job lisitngs, but i don't received any email from upwork that my account is verified/approved

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5526 of 6,700

Hi Keiser,

Yes, your account was approved! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Keisha P Member Since: Nov 23, 2020
5527 of 6,700

Hello! Anyone who can confirm if my Upwork account is approved? Your help is highly appreciated. Thank you very much!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5528 of 6,700

Hi Keisha,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Dennis P Member Since: Nov 2, 2020
5529 of 6,700

Hello! My profile has not been accepted. How can I find out what the problem is?

Thank you in advance,

Dennis

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5530 of 6,700

Hi Dennis,

Upon checking, your profile has been accepted and you should be able to start bidding on projects. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any assistance. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled