cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Alok H Member Since: Nov 23, 2020
5541 of 6,700

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for reply . It means I can carry on to proceed for the time being  .If I got first any project then identity verification feature will be activate to proceed for next level.

Thanks & Regards

Alok 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5542 of 6,700

Hi Alok,

Once you`re required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. At the moment you don't have any pending verifications, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mukund S Member Since: Nov 23, 2020
5543 of 6,700

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5544 of 6,700

Hi Mukund,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. Please check out the resources here to help you get started. Also, kindly check out the freelancer resources here to help you write winning proposals, build your profile, and for tips on how you can be successful here on Upwork. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Francesca B Member Since: Nov 22, 2020
5545 of 6,700

I need help getting my account approved. I tried several times and check all my information. My stats says my account is 100% complete and it stil denied. Please help. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Samuel N Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
5546 of 6,700

You should contact Upwork Help directly.

Great people there can help you out.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

Scroll to the bottom, click the Get Help button, and hit whichever option you prefer on the opened widget.

Phone, Chat, or Email.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5547 of 6,700

Hi Francesca,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that your profile has already been accepted. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs that you are interested in. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Kingsley John D Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
5548 of 6,700
Hi! How do I know if my account has been approved? I did not receive any confirmation or rejection email. Thank you!
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5549 of 6,700

Welcome to Upwork, Kingsley John! 

Your account has been accepted and it looks l like you already sent your first proposal. Good luck with it! 

To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Gizelle J Member Since: Nov 27, 2020
5550 of 6,700

Hello! I just created my profile today and I don't see "Your profile is under review" anywhere as indicated by the chatbot. Please let me know if I missed out on anything on the application for the approval. Thank you