cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
5551 of 8,037

Hi Temitope,

Welcome to Upwork. I checked and can confirm that your account has been approved. Regarding your verification I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
1f5c665d
Temitope A Member Since: Sep 4, 2020
5552 of 8,037

Hello Nikola,

Thank you for your feed-back.

Best regards.

1f5c665d
Temitope A Member Since: Sep 4, 2020
5553 of 8,037

Dear Mike,

Thanks for the opportunity. For me, it would have helped better if the verification process was clearly spelt out. The email I got upon registration said my account would be verified within 24 hours and that feedback was going to be provided on whether it was successful or not. As at the time of writing this message, I am yet to receive the feedback so I do not know if there is a process going on backend for this and how long this would take.

A verification tracking process would be a great addition.

Best regards.

dystindelima
Dylan Justin D Member Since: Sep 6, 2020
5554 of 8,037

May I ask how long this usually takes?

egaruth
5555 of 8,037

Hi Dylan,

Please note that once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you, 

~ Nikola

Untitled
67b44229
Kayden C Member Since: Sep 6, 2020
5556 of 8,037

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved? Or how many days does it takes to approve a profile? Huge thanks

egaruth
5557 of 8,037

Hi Kayden,

I checked and it looks like your profile is under review. Please note that it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to be completed. You will be notified via email about your account. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
be46dd2a
Damini M Member Since: Sep 6, 2020
5558 of 8,037

May i know the status of my profile if approved or not? 

egaruth
5559 of 8,037

Hi Damini,

Please note that once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to be completed. You will be notified via email about your account. Thank you.

~ Nikola

Untitled
nat_pradhan
Natasha P Member Since: Sep 6, 2020
5560 of 8,037

Hi, I can't seem to find a button to "submit" my profile for review. It only allows me to Preview my profile though all fields have been completed. Please help!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS