cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

qamar_upwork
Qamar Z Member Since: Jan 17, 2021
5991 of 8,025

I received an email recently, confirming my Account has been approved. Thanks

asteff23
Antoan S Member Since: Jan 17, 2021
5992 of 8,025

Hello Upwork,

I don’t seem to have received an email whether I am approved or not, I have spent a week trying to make my profile as good and eye-catching as I can. I can send proposals, but I do not actually know if clients see them. I tried researching and I wasn’t able to find a place to actually submit your profile for approval. Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,

Antoan

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
5993 of 8,025

Hi Antoan and Qamar,

I checked and it looks like your accounts have already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Nikola

Untitled
alcasibang
Alfonso C Member Since: Jan 17, 2021
5994 of 8,025

Hello!

I am new to UpWork applying as a Freelancer. May I ask, how do I know if my profile is approved? So I can start sending in proposals to potential clients. Thank you! God bless!

Alfonso Casibang

Freelance Video Editor

avirockx007
Community Leader
Awais N Member Since: Nov 12, 2017
5995 of 8,025

Hi Alfonso

WELCOME TO UPWORK,

You will get a pop-up within 24 hours & after that, you can start your bidding. 

I wish you all the best. 

Awais N.

alcasibang
5996 of 8,025

Looking forward to that! Thank you so much, Awais!

alcasibang
5997 of 8,025

I was just wondering, how would a person know that he/she is approved in Upwork? Because I already have 50 available connects visible in my account and I don't know if I can start using it to submit proposals or not for the reason that I was never notified about my profile being approved in Upwork. Hoping for a quick response from the Upwork team. Thank you, all! God bless!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5998 of 8,025

Hi Alfonso,

Your account has been accepted and it looks l like you already sent your first proposal. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working!

~ Bojan
Upwork
alcasibang
5999 of 8,025

Thank you so much, Bojan! May God bless you more!

doodlevati
Nilam S Member Since: Jan 17, 2021
6000 of 8,025

hello may i know if my profile is approved or not because I didnt get any mail regarding this.

Thankyou

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS