cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Md S Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
6321 of 6,468

How can i check my profile is approved or not ?

Highlighted
Nathan B Member Since: Jul 1, 2020
6322 of 6,468
How can I tell if my account was approved? I recieved an email that says 'you're all setup to submit proposals for the projects you are targeting', does this mean I was approved?

Thank you,
Nathan Besser
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6323 of 6,468

Hi Nathan,

Yes, your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Majd G Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
6324 of 6,468

Hello!
How can I tell if my account was approved? I haven't recieved any emails about it.

Thanks a lot

Majd Gharib

Highlighted
Mohamed A Member Since: Mar 6, 2020
6325 of 6,468

Would you mind checking if my profile was approved as well?  I haven't received an email regarding the approval. I will greatly appreciate your help.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6326 of 6,468

Hi Majd and Mohamed,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profiles have been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Diamond P Member Since: Jul 12, 2020
6327 of 6,468

Hello,
Can you tell me if my account was approved? I didn't recieve any confirmation emails on it.

Thanks

Diamond

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6328 of 6,468

Hi Diamond,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel S Member Since: Jul 12, 2020
6329 of 6,468

Is my account approved ? I can't tell. Thanks.

Highlighted
Ariel Vincent S Member Since: Jul 13, 2020
6330 of 6,468

I have just recently registered and submitted my profile and it has been more than 24 hours but I haven't received any email confirmation regarding my application status. How do I know if it's approved or denied?