cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6471 of 8,058

Hi Haq,

At the moment, freelancers can't request verification from their end. Once you're required to verify your profile, our team will reach out to you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
xainbabar
MZain B Member Since: Dec 21, 2020
6472 of 8,058

Hello,

I need some information about how to verify my account . Kiindly send me complete guideline (Work Flow) About acoount verification .

Thanks ,

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6473 of 8,058

Hi MZain,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once you`re required to verify your profile, our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
jamilashah
Jamila M Member Since: Apr 2, 2021
6474 of 8,058

Hello! Can you kindly let me know if my profile has been approved? I haven't received any confirmation email so its unclear.

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
6475 of 8,058

Hello Jamila,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

Untitled
pradeephele
6476 of 8,058

Hello Kunal,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Untitled
veed13
Kirill B Member Since: Apr 2, 2021
6477 of 8,058

Why wasn't my profile accepted? I have filled out the profile correctly, I have some experience in the field of design, but I can not understand what is the reason,

pradeephele
6478 of 8,058

Hello Kirill,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Untitled
rautsab1
Redwan Ahmed U Member Since: Apr 3, 2021
6479 of 8,058
Hello, may I know my account is approved or not?
hendahmedm
Hend A Member Since: Mar 30, 2021
6480 of 8,058
Is my profile approved ?
How can i know ?
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS