cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6491 of 8,055

Hi Ruha,

Your account has been accepted. Upwork webinars and online events are a great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings. You can also check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working!

~ Bojan
Upwork
mohsin_munna
Mohsin M Member Since: Apr 9, 2021
6492 of 8,055

Is my account aproved as well?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6493 of 8,055

Hi Mohsin,

Your account has been accepted and it looks l like you already sent a few proposals. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork.

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
love787
Adnan J Member Since: Aug 6, 2019
6494 of 8,055

Hello how can i know my profile is approved or not

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6495 of 8,055

Hi Adnan,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
811adecf
Mina R Member Since: Apr 12, 2021
6496 of 8,055
Hi, how can I know if my upwork profile has been accepted or not?

Or can anyone tell me if it is approved or not?

Thank you.
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
6497 of 8,055

Hi Mina,

Your profile was accepted! For help getting started check out this Community board as it has many great articles to help you boost your career on Upwork and as well as our Events & Webinars page.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
vearus
Coby H Member Since: Apr 12, 2021
6498 of 8,055

Hi, I'm new to upwork and im unsure if my profile has been approved or not? and if not, any advice on what I should do to get it approved? I'm a sound engineer and work for a Radio station, writing articles, reviews and editing audio.

Cheers

Coby

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6499 of 8,055

Hi Coby,

I checked and can confirm that your profile is active. You also have Connects available to use for submitting proposals. Please also check this post and the freelancer resource corner to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
mitchmcfetridge
Mitchell M Member Since: Apr 13, 2021
6500 of 8,055

Hello! I am looking forward to helping businesses attract customers. How do I know if my account has been approved?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS