cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
6641 of 8,041

Hello Charith,

I see that your account is already accepted. Please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Untitled
shresthashine
Shrestha A Member Since: Jun 1, 2018
6642 of 8,041

Can you please check if my profile is approved or not

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
6643 of 8,041

Hello Shrestha,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Untitled
f53348b4
CJ A Member Since: Jun 7, 2021
6644 of 8,041

How will I know if my profile has been approved?

datatraveler1
Ace Contributor
Michael S Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
6645 of 8,041

Hi CJ,

Looking at my inbox from 2019, you should receive an email from verify@upwork.com

The subject will look like this

Your ID has been verified, and now you're good to go!

And the body like this

Congratulations! Your identification has been reviewed and accepted.

Thanks for helping us maintain a trusted workplace for all.

This portion of your account review is now complete. If there are additional issues being reviewed, the appropriate team has been notified that your documents have been accepted. If no other reviews are needed, you can now submit proposals. If you need tips on getting started, check out A Freelancer's Guide to Upwork.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6646 of 8,041

Hi CJ,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
guerreroedmar
Edmar G Member Since: Jun 8, 2021
6647 of 8,041
Hi,

I have already submitted my Upwork profile hours ago today, however im not sure how to verify if my account is already approved or denied. Is there a certain number of days I need to wait to receive an approval.

Thank you!
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6648 of 8,041

Hi Edmar,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
guerreroedmar
Edmar G Member Since: Jun 8, 2021
6649 of 8,041
Hi Alexandar,

Sorry im a newbie here... When you say my profile is already accepted does it mean i'm already approved and I can now start looking for jobs here?

Thank you!
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6650 of 8,041

Hi Edmar, 

Yes, that is correct. Feel free to start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS