cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

ritobrotomandal
Ritobroto M Member Since: Jul 10, 2021
6791 of 8,216

Hello, I'm new to upwork.

I haven't recieved any emails about my account status. Can anyone please help me figure out how can I find out whether my account is activated or not?

Thanks

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
6792 of 8,216

Hi Ritobroto,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm that your account is approved. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to check this help article to help you get started on Upwork as a freelancer. You can find more articles on this page

~ Nikola

Untitled
sadmanshajid
Sadman S Member Since: Jul 11, 2021
6793 of 8,216

Why isn't my project being approved? What's the reason?

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
6794 of 8,216

Hi Sadman,

Can you clarify your concern? Are you referring to a project from Project Catalog? If so, I can see that you have one in draft but it is not submitted yet. Once you submit it, the team will review it and will get back to you within five business days. If I misunderstood your question, please let me know and I'll be happy to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
abdul-rehman-q
Abdul R Member Since: Jul 12, 2021
6795 of 8,216
Please tell me that my ID is approved or not
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6796 of 8,216

Hi Abdul,

Your account has been accepted. Upwork webinars and online events are a great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings. You can also check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
justinesalazar20
Justine S Member Since: Jul 13, 2021
6797 of 8,216

Hi there! Could someone help me? Since I am still new at Upwork (I just submitted my profile last night), I do not know whether I am already approved as a freelancer or not. I haven't received an email from Upwork lately, but when I logged in Upwork's mobile app, I did get a notification that says, "Congratulations! You're now part of Upwork!" I also noticed that I have 50 available connects. Does that mean I can start my work? Thank you so much.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6798 of 8,216

Hi Justine,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
arnobkhan_
Mohd Asif K Member Since: Jul 15, 2021
6799 of 8,216

How can I know if my account has been approved? I haven't received any email, it's been over 20 hours.

Thanks in advance.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6800 of 8,216

Hi Mohd Asif,

Your account has been accepted. Upwork webinars and online events are a great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings. You can also check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck!

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS