cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

leoven11
Tim C Member Since: Jul 8, 2019
7181 of 8,204

Looking for some assistance from Upwork and this thread seems to be the place to do so where it concerns profile acceptance. First off thank you for your time.

The problem I have is that I've created my profile before the weekend and assumed the 24 hour review / acceptance timer might've been office hours only so I simply waited. So far, nothing's happened yet.

I've filled in the required boxes so to speak and submitted it for review. Checked the support page, asked the upwork bot and kept a close eye on my e-mail but sadly, nothing to inspire confidence yet. Hence I ask here and hope everything went alright with my application for membership of the site.

Should you require any further information please let me know.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7182 of 8,204

Hi Tim,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please add your City and go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
leoven11
Tim C Member Since: Jul 8, 2019
7183 of 8,204

Not sure who Markus is but Goran V. your response helped me out.

Turns out that clearing my webbrower cache did the trick in solving the issue with redirecting. I was now able to submit in full and got the coveted or dreaded ''Under Review'' status.

Cheers for the assistance. The wait begins.

g_vasilevski
7184 of 8,204

Hi Tim,

I`m sorry about the confusion with the names. I`m glad that it helped you in submitting your application, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
aayushi-patni
Aayushi P Member Since: Jun 29, 2017
7185 of 8,204
I want to know my profile is approved or not
g_vasilevski
7186 of 8,204

Hi Aayushi,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
w4po
Abd-AlRahman G Member Since: Jul 11, 2019
7187 of 8,204

Hello, I wanna know if my profile is approved or not yet please?

Thank you <3

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7188 of 8,204

Hi Abd-AlRahman,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
schwedmann_thilo
Thilo S Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
7189 of 8,204
Hello,

I have the same problem as several people before, I can only review my profile but not submit it for approval. I've tried several browsers, but I can't get another option. Would you look into this please?

Kind regards
Thilo
g_vasilevski
7190 of 8,204

Hi Thilo,

You will need to add your city to your address before you can submit your application for a review. Once you`re ready please click on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page. 
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS