cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
731 of 4,637

Hi Catherine,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Van T Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
732 of 4,637

Good day! I wanted to know if my profilw was approved? Thanks a lot beforehand!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
733 of 4,637

Hi Van, 

yes your account is approved as well, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Marko D Member Since: Oct 30, 2018
734 of 4,637

Hello! I have question, is my profile approved? I did not get any confirmation email about that, and got only generic email response when I asked rework support and help.

Highlighted
735 of 4,637

Hi Marko,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a proposal for a job. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Samia S Member Since: Oct 31, 2018
736 of 4,637

i need to know if my account has been accepted or not

Highlighted
737 of 4,637

Hi Samia,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out this threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork: 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nora W Member Since: Nov 3, 2018
738 of 4,637

Hi, please i want to know if my upwork account is approved. thanks

Highlighted
Akram D Member Since: Oct 27, 2018
739 of 4,637

hello , im new to upwork too , ive just confirmed my identity about 6 hours ago , you just connect to upwork throught the website (mobile or laptop or anything that has camera & microphone) you click the link and click start chat , after 10 or 20 seconds you get an agent that will be in touch with you and ask you for a video call to confirm your identity , maybe ask some questions about your field ( like photoshop , marketing ...etc) and an id , it took me 6 min to confirm it , its really fast ^^ hope that was helpful

Highlighted
740 of 4,637

Hi Nora,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS