cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

ganesh_k_asokan
GaneshKumar A Member Since: Dec 15, 2018
7421 of 8,233

I just want to know if my profile is accepted. I haven't received any intimation regarding the approval. 

zainkhan0
Zain A Member Since: Mar 14, 2018
7422 of 8,233

its been 4 days since i've submitted my application but i didn't recieved any confirmation email yet how can i know if my profile is approved or declined kindly let me know.

abdullahtahir70
Abdullah T Member Since: Dec 29, 2019
7423 of 8,233
Hello,

I would like to know if my profile has been approved or not. Because I have created my account a long time ago but till now I didn’t receive any email.
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7424 of 8,233

Hi Abdullah, Zain, and GaneshKumar,

Abdullah, I checked and it looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click 'Review Application' at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Zain, and GaneshKumar, I checked both of your accounts and yes, your profiles were accepted. Feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience and check out the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
creativewebshq
Buddhi Gayan Banda G Member Since: Sep 9, 2019
7425 of 8,233

Hi, everybody.

What is the status of my account too ? 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7426 of 8,233

Hi Buddhi,

I can happily confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
aldionr
Rendy A Member Since: Aug 3, 2019
7427 of 8,233

Is my account was approved?

abdullahtahir70
Abdullah T Member Since: Dec 29, 2019
7428 of 8,233
Thanks very much Aleksandar for addressing the issue. I just need to confirm one thing now it’s saying we will review....after that you can start submit job proposals.
So am I registered as a Employee or Employer (in a sense)?
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
7429 of 8,233

Hi Abdullah,

I checked your account, and it looks like you created a freelancer account. Once your profile is approved, you can start submitting proposals to job posts that you are interested in applying. Let us know if you have other questions. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
aldionr
Rendy A Member Since: Aug 3, 2019
7430 of 8,233

Please check my account that was approved or not

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS