cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8251 of 8,403

Hi Jan,

Your account has been accepted. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
kegojpg
Katherine E Member Since: Dec 16, 2019
8252 of 8,403

Hi! I just received a testimonial approval. I wanted to know if my profile has been approved too. Thank you!

bstojadinovic
8253 of 8,403

Hi Katherin,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
jannat_maqsood
Jannat M Member Since: Feb 14, 2021
8254 of 8,403
Please check my profile if it's approved or not?
Ta!
6384c955
Abdullah A Member Since: Feb 26, 2021
8255 of 8,403

Hi Upwork community!

I'm fairly new to upwork platform. I completed my profile a day ago and submit it for approval process. I was notified that Upwork would let me know about their decision within 24 hours. I haven't received any follow up email or notification yet and I'm not sure whether profile has been approved or rejected.

Can anyone help out here?

Happy day,
Abdullah Hafeez

bstojadinovic
8256 of 8,403

Hi Abdullah,

Your account has been accepted. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
katie_kayak
Katie E Member Since: Feb 24, 2021
8257 of 8,403

Please can someone tellme if my profile is approved for work? It says I woulds receive an email but I haven't.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
8258 of 8,403

Hi Katie,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
arahrka
Ashok R Member Since: Mar 8, 2021
8259 of 8,403

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and i am not able to send proposal??

bstojadinovic
8260 of 8,403

Hi Ashok,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn’t complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Submit Profile at the bottom of the page. 

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we’re here to help. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS