cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Nora W Member Since: Nov 3, 2018
821 of 5,237

Hi, please i want to know if my upwork account is approved. thanks

Highlighted
Akram D Member Since: Oct 27, 2018
822 of 5,237

hello , im new to upwork too , ive just confirmed my identity about 6 hours ago , you just connect to upwork throught the website (mobile or laptop or anything that has camera & microphone) you click the link and click start chat , after 10 or 20 seconds you get an agent that will be in touch with you and ask you for a video call to confirm your identity , maybe ask some questions about your field ( like photoshop , marketing ...etc) and an id , it took me 6 min to confirm it , its really fast ^^ hope that was helpful

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
823 of 5,237

Hi Nora,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Brett K Member Since: Nov 5, 2018
824 of 5,237

I think I made some mistake by altering my profile while it was under review. Now, it's been around three weeks and my profile is still under review. What can I do about this?

Highlighted
825 of 5,237

Hi Brett,

I checked this for you and your profile is accepted now. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kayla W Member Since: Nov 5, 2018
826 of 5,237

Could you please please let me know if my profile has been approved. Thanks!

Highlighted
827 of 5,237

Hi Kayla,

Welcome to Upwork! Your profile is accepted now. Feel free to select your membership plan and to start bidding on projects.

Also, please check out this threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork: 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Raymond I Member Since: Nov 4, 2018
828 of 5,237
Can someone help me to figure out if my profile is been accepted or not. Thankyou.
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
829 of 5,237

Hi Raymond, 

I'll go ahead and check your account with the team. 

UPDATE: Hi Raymond, the team has reached out to you through an email support ticket and has relayed more information on the changes you need to make on your profile. Please refer to the support ticket and update your profile. Once you resubmit it, the team will review it again. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Raymond I Member Since: Nov 4, 2018
830 of 5,237
Thankyou soo much. Hoping to get response from you soon.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS