🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

How can i know that my profile is approved?

I am constantly trying to get approved. I have really high experience in my area of expertise, but somehow upwork keeps rejecting me every time, beside the fact that I have changed and updated my profile few times. Can someody please help? Thank you in advance, Milos

Hi Milos,

Your application was approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. If you`re experiencing any problems on your end, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I've submitted my profile after updating it and haven't received a response from upwork in over 24 hours. Would like to know what I can do to find out it's been approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tariq,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

You Will see a messange in the find work option.I am Sending a sceenshot.You will also be emailed after 24 hours.Till Ten Wait.

Hi Guys I am new to upwork.I have 20 connects and Upwork is showing me I am

approved but I didn't got any Emails.Why ?

You will definitely get a reply soon within 24 hours

I thought It will Take only 5-9 Hours.

Mine took more than 5-9 hours to get the mail

I Think Your Right

Hi Akm, 

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork

I want to know whether my profile is approved or not ? how to check this out ??

Hi Umer,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. I have submitted my account for review. It has been more than a week and I still haven't got any response

Hi Hafsa,

I checked your account and it looks like you haven't submitted it for review yet. To submit it for review, please complete all the details requested and click on "Review Application". Please make sure to fill in the fields that will be highlighted in red. When I checked, you haven't added the City where you're located also. Once everything is complete, you should be able to see the option to submit your profile for review. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

My profile yet to be approved. How much time does the approvement takes?

I have been waiting for more than a week and my profile has not been approved yet.

Is there an issue for that delay ?

Hi Dimitrios and George,

Both applications haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re both ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have tried sending my application for review because there is no submit buttons.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sasion,

If you`re ready please click on the Review Application button.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there,

I submitted my profile application about 5 days ago... I still have no word yet on approval or denial.

Thanks, 

Teah May

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Teah,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi there,

I am hoping to shed some light on my account submission. I have tried submitting it various times, and it is not leaving the profile creation screen. It has been about a week so I wanted to check in and see if there is anything I can do to fix this.

https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/

Thank you kindly,

Angela

Hi Angela,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, 

I haven't received feedback if my profile is approved. Kindly assist. Thank you. 

Hi Sarah, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork

i would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?

Hi Joselle,

Your account is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I signed up for Upwork roughly 2 days ago and I have yet to receive any news regarding the approval of my profile even though I was told I would get a reply within 24hrs. I was wondering if anyone could give an update on my application. Thanks.

Hi Cristian,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for the quick reply! Yes, that was the issue I had, the review button sent me back to the same page. I tried with a different browser and it worked! Thanks and have a good day!

Good morning, I created my profile one month ago but I haven't received any information yet, is there a minimum waiting time for the profile to be approved?

Hi Claudio,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. The review process can take up to 24 hours, once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

thank you for the reply. After 24 hours I didn't receive yet the results. I
think that something went wrong. Can you help me?

Thank you,

Claudio Calimera

Hi Claudio,

I checked your account and your application is still not submitted for a review. Please click on the Review Application button after you have filled out your City in the City field. 
If you`re directed back to the same page let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi !

I have completed my profile yesterday but still get the "review application" button.

How do I get confirmation my profile has been validated ?

Thanks 

Laurent 

Hi Laurent,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, you will need to add your city and when you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.

~ Goran
Upwork

hi there My Profile is under review for 24 and no answer from upwork

what could i do next to make it proposal

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths