🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Zahid,

Your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is my profile approved?

Hello,

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved?

Thank you

Lyra

Hi Lyra, 

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved or not...?

Hi Priyank,

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How do I know my profile is accepted or not? I don't have received any emails yet, please.

Hi Javed,

Your profile was accepted as well. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

Season's Greetings!

I've submitted my profile for review and I still don't hear anything from Upwork regarding my profile status. It would be great if you could let me know the status of my profile.

Looking foward to hear from you soon!

Thanks

Hi Heena,

Welcome to Upwork.

To check the status of your profile, simply click on any job post and then see the top right cornor, If the "Submit proposal" button is working, it means your profile is approved, if the "Submit button" is dim, and you are unable to click it, it means your profiles is still not approved.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Muhammad.

Thanks a lot Muhammad for the useful information.

Hi Heena,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Also, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks a ton Bojan. Surely go thorough before I proceed for my first proposal.

Please le me know if my profile us approved.
My user name is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi CA,

I checked and can confirm that your account has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks Nikola

Can i now submit proposals.

Hi CA,

I checked and don't see any limitations on your account. You should be able to send proposals.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Duangkamon,

I checked your account and it looks like you haven't submitted it for review. Please complete filling in your profile and click on the "Review Application" button. When I checked, you haven't added the city where you are currently located. Once everything is complete, you will see the Submit Application button. The profile review process may take up to 24-48 hours. You will be notified of the status of your profile approval once the review is complete. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi! I have not received any mail or notification. Is there any way to verify that my account is approved?

Hi everyone. I created an account about many days ago. I don't receive any response to that. Please tell me what should I do next because I really do want to work here.

Thanks

Greetings Duangkamon,

Concerning account approval, please contact **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Regards,

Aamir

Hi Duangkamon, and Sandeep,

Duangkamon, I checked your account and it looks like you haven't submitted it for review. Please complete filling in your profile and click on the "Review Application" button. When I checked, you haven't added the city where you are currently located. Once everything is complete, you will see the Submit Application button. The profile review process may take up to 24-48 hours. You will be notified of the status of your profile approval once the review is complete.

Sandeep, I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I don't know if my account is approved or not

Hi Sarthak,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. Please check the resources we have compiled on this thread designed to help new users get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know, we're always here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

how to check if your upwork profile is approved?

Hi Syed,

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Is my upwork profile approved

Hi Akhlaq,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Akhlaq H wrote:
Is my upwork profile approved

7+ years after creating it you wonder if it's approved?

Hi. My account is being reviewed for more than 24hrs. I don't know if it rejected or not. Can you please help me. Thank you.

Hi Noralyn,

I checked your account and can see that you have submitted it for the team's review. Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be complete. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have applied to join Upwork since last week and it's still not approved. When should I expect to start working regularly?

Hi Kostas,

Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency. You can find more information about it here.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Good morning,
Sorry, j just wanted to know if my account is approved or not because i haven't received any notification of such ever since i registered (last week Wednesday)
Thanks you.
Abdul

Hi Abdulsamad, and John,

Yes, both of your profiles are accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Also, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello there, 

Will you kindly check my profile that is approved or not?

Hi Fazle,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

May i know my upwork account is approved or not. I didn't got any confirmation mail.

Thanks

Hi Abhijeet,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Also, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths