cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
951 of 6,479

Hi Qamar, 

Looks like your account has already been accepted.

Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Nikhil K Member Since: Oct 21, 2018
952 of 6,479
Hi team, I have recently created my Upwork account and I want to know whether my upwork account has been approved or not. I would be really thankful to you if the administrators can let me know whether it has been approved or not. Regards, Nikhil Kashid
Highlighted
953 of 6,479

Hi Nikhil, 

I'll go check your account with the team. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Jhonell I Member Since: Oct 22, 2018
954 of 6,479

I want to know if my account has been approved. Thanks.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
955 of 6,479

Hi Jhonell,

Yes your profile is approved and I can see that you have already started submitting proposals. You can also check out this Thread and learn more about getting started here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Gary P Member Since: Oct 22, 2018
956 of 6,479

Hi, hope everyone is doing well. I'd like to know if my profile is approved, please. Thank you.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
957 of 6,479

Hi Gary,

Welcome to Upwork! Your account has already been approved and you should be able to send proposals for jobs! Please read this Help Article to find out how to Find Work and how to submit proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jennifer H Member Since: Oct 21, 2018
958 of 6,479
I submitted my profile several days ago, but have not received a reply. I am wondering how long the process usually takes?
Highlighted
959 of 6,479

Hi Jennifer, 

I'll check your account with the team handling the profile reviews. 

UPDATE: Hi Jennifer, your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! I would recommend that you read up on the resources our team has compiled here and these tips on how to work safely on Upwork to help you jumpstart your Upwork journey. Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Quang T Member Since: Oct 16, 2018
960 of 6,479

Hello,

Could you please help me to check why my profile has not been approved yet?

thanks,

Quang