cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

yunas
yunas q Member Since: Dec 13, 2019
1001 of 7,729

My profile is old and I made an agency as this was a new feature back then. To buy connects I have to buy the monthly subscriptions b/c I have agency linked... 

I want to get rid of monthly subscription and buy just connects. What should I do?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1002 of 7,729

Hi Yunas,

At the moment you`re an exclusive member of your agency. In order to be able to work as an independent freelancer, you will need to update your status to a non-exclusive member.
Once this is done, we can also close your agency if you would like. Thank you.

Untitled
4f104e66
Amana I Member Since: Mar 13, 2021
1003 of 7,729
Hey Bojan! Is my account approved?
luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1004 of 7,729

Hi Amana,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
joren_acaba
Joren A Member Since: Aug 11, 2020
1005 of 7,729

Hi Upwork,

I am supposed to verify my identity on my account, but I cannot seem to access the "settings" of my Upwork account. Can you help me please?

I attached the screenshot of what I see when I access the "Settings" of my Upwork account.

Thanks!

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1006 of 7,729

Hi Joren,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

~ Nikola

Untitled
arjunnagesh
Arjun N Member Since: Sep 17, 2018
1007 of 7,729

Hi,

I wanted to know check whether my profile has been approved. How can this be done?

Thanks,

Arjun

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1008 of 7,729

Hi Arjun,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
emeka_henry
Izukanne C Member Since: Jul 18, 2020
1009 of 7,729
How can I know if my profile have been approved?
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1010 of 7,729

Hi Izukanne,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled