cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Mary Jane B Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
1041 of 1,823

I was checking my personal email from time to time, waiting for the confirmation. I guess Upwork is really on demand for applications  Smiley Very Happy

Thank you for checking!

Ryna Pamela B Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
1042 of 1,823
Hi. I recently created an account and how would I know if my account was approved? Thanks
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1043 of 1,823

Hi Ryna,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Ryna Pamela B Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
1044 of 1,823
OHHH!
Thank you so much for your response and help. I’m sure that I have submitted it now.
Nikita S Member Since: Oct 6, 2018
1045 of 1,823

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1046 of 1,823

Hi Nikita,

Your profile has been approved and your connects have already been credited to your account, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ram K Member Since: May 8, 2018
1047 of 1,823

How can I know that my profile is approved? as per my profle name is Ram **Edited for Community Guidelines**

1048 of 1,823

Hi Ram,

Your profile is approved and you have already selected our Basic membership plan, feel free to start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Aleksandra P Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1049 of 1,823

Hi! I've been waiting for approval of my profile for a few weeks now. I haven't received any signs that has been declined and there is a massage on my profile - "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients" but nothing happens. I expected that at least I'll receive an email if my profile was declined. What should I do?

1050 of 1,823

Hi Aleksandra,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS