cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1051 of 2,340

Hi Tamjid,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Marc Steven M Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
1052 of 2,340

Hello! After completing my registration, I received this message:

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.

It is more than 24 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What can I do?

Hope this problem gets resolved soon.

Thanks in advance.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1053 of 2,340

Hi Marc,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results, thank you.

Untitled
Vishal P Member Since: Dec 23, 2017
1054 of 2,340

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

vishal **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1055 of 2,340

Hi Vishal,

Your profile is approved and you have already selected our Basic membership plan, feel free to start bidding on jobs when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Pedro Andrea S Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
1056 of 2,340

Hello, can you check for me if my profile have been accepted?

1057 of 2,340

Hi Pedro Andrea,

Yes, your account is accepted. Since you are an Exclusive agency member, you can only work on contracts under the Agency. Please discuss this with Agency admin or owner if you would like to have a choice of applying for jobs either under the agency or not. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sajjad A Member Since: Oct 27, 2018
1058 of 2,340

hello i am new to upwork please how do i know if my profile has been approved or not?

1059 of 2,340

Hi Sajjad,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hadhami C Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
1060 of 2,340

Hey,

I m a new member . I was trying to activate my account  but a note a shown since more than 24 hours now saying " your profile is under review , it will be approved within 24 hours". What should I do ?

Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS