cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1051 of 8,073

Hi Joren,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

~ Nikola

Untitled
arjunnagesh
Arjun N Member Since: Sep 17, 2018
1052 of 8,073

Hi,

I wanted to know check whether my profile has been approved. How can this be done?

Thanks,

Arjun

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1053 of 8,073

Hi Arjun,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
emeka_henry
Izukanne C Member Since: Jul 18, 2020
1054 of 8,073
How can I know if my profile have been approved?
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1055 of 8,073

Hi Izukanne,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
jaysonjeffe
Jayson Jeffe A Member Since: Jul 10, 2019
1056 of 8,073
Hi. How can i know if my profile is approved? Thanks.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1057 of 8,073

Hi Jayson Jeffe,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
ellenjoy25
ellen joy f Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
1058 of 8,073

May I please know if **Edited for Community Guidelines** account has been approved. Thanks

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
1059 of 8,073

Hi Ellen,

Please note that we're able to share account-specific information only with account owners. If this is a freelancer who just signed up on Upwork and submitted their profile for review, they'll receive a notification or have a message displayed on their profile, informing them if their profile has been approved or not. Please direct the user to check their account and they should be able to confirm their account status.

Untitled
sohaibseo
Sohaib S Member Since: Oct 4, 2017
1060 of 8,073
Hi, is my profile approved? Can i start bidding now?
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS