cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1091 of 1,334

Hi Ash,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Robyn R Member Since: Feb 27, 2019
1092 of 1,334

Good day,

I recently created my profile and finalised the application process for Upwork and I would like to find out when I will receive confirmation that my profile has been approved.

Regards,

1093 of 1,334

Hi Robyn,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further with submitting your application for the review. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Robyn R Member Since: Feb 27, 2019
1094 of 1,334

Hi Bojan,

I just finalised the application, thank you for your assistance. 

I would appreciate feedback regarding the status of my application as soon as possible. 

Regards,

1095 of 1,334

Hi Robyn,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent one proposal for a job. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Michael J Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
1096 of 1,334

Hello All.

Need some help in completing my profile. 

Upwork asks me to creat your profile. I did provided the details it requested, however it keeps saying Review Application in a box and creat a client account instead and delet My account. No matter how many time i fill the data its keeps showing it. Any help would be really appreciated. 

Thanks..

1097 of 1,334

Hi Michael,

Looks like you successfully created and submitted your profile for the review. 

The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. You'll be notified once our team reviews your profile.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Michael J Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
1098 of 1,334

Thank you Bojan, Yes i was able to submit my profle after i did posted the issue, 

Anyways thank you for reverting on this.

Thanks,

Michael

Muhammad R Member Since: Mar 2, 2019
1099 of 1,334

Hi Upwork, I'm new here.

I've created my profile and now I'm waiting for Upwork team to approve, but still hasn't been approved after 1 week.

Is there anything wrong with my profile? If there any, please inform me so I can revise it.

Thank you. Looking forward to your feedback.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1100 of 1,334

Hi Muhammad,

Welcome to Upwork! I'm happy to confirm that your profile has been approved. To help you get started, kindly read through this thread, and if you have any questions, please let us know. 

Joanne
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS