cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hadhami C Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
1091 of 2,565

Hey,

I m a new member . I was trying to activate my account  but a note a shown since more than 24 hours now saying " your profile is under review , it will be approved within 24 hours". What should I do ?

Thanks

Denis V Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
1092 of 2,565

Hi Hadhami. You should wait just a little bit. It's ok.

Also one advice - make your profile public/visible. You can do it in Profile Setting - change Visibility to Public.

Muhammad G Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
1093 of 2,565

i applied on monday but till now i have not received an email telling me that my profile has been approved or not.can you help me please

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1094 of 2,565

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your profile and you still haven't submitted your application for review. If you`re ready please click on the green button Review Application, if you`re directed back to the same window try logging in with another browser to submit you application. Thank you.

Untitled
Syeda F Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
1095 of 2,565

Please let me know if my profile is approved. I have not received a confirmation email yet. How can I know whether my profile has been accepted? Thanks!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1096 of 2,565

Hi Syeda, 

I would like to confirm that your profile is now accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Ashish A Member Since: Jun 12, 2017
1097 of 2,565

How i come to know that my profile had approved or not ? 

1098 of 2,565

Hi Ashish,

Your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs when you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
Ashish A Member Since: Jun 12, 2017
1099 of 2,565
I don't have connection there
1100 of 2,565

Hi Ashish,

You have already submitted a proposal and you have 58 connects available on your account. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS