cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1111 of 1,823

Hi Guilherme, 

Looks like your profile has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Arpna R Member Since: Feb 21, 2019
1112 of 1,823

Dear Support,

I have submitted my profile on Februray 4th 2019. But there is no response till now. Please help me.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1113 of 1,823

Hi Arpna, 

I checked your account and can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You will need to update your city in the "City" field of the "Add your availability and location" section. Once updated, please resubmit your profile. Should there be issues/errors that you need to fix, you will see it highligted in red. Once all errors have been fixed, you can see resubmit it for review. 

-Avery
Untitled
Arpna R Member Since: Feb 21, 2019
1114 of 1,823

I have done this 3-4 time during this period and again follow the same
just after your email and getting this message since the first day
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1115 of 1,823

Hi Arpna,

In addition to Avery instructions please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Rudi M Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
1116 of 1,823

Hi everyone

I've been waiting for a few days to hear back from Upwork on getting my profile approved. Can someone please assist?

Thanking you in advance

1117 of 1,823

Hi Rudi,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Rudi M Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
1118 of 1,823
My most humble apologies, thanks for the advice
Will S Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
1119 of 1,823
Hi!

I completed my approval a few days ago however, I have not heard back.

When can expect a response and is there anything else I need to provide that is holding this up please?

Thanks!
1120 of 1,823

Hi Will,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS