cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1121 of 3,239

Hi Raviraj,

Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review on your application to be finished and our team will reach out to you directly with the results, thank you.

Untitled
Zakareyya D Member Since: Jan 30, 2019
1122 of 3,239

Hi Team,

I need your kind support regarding the pop up message I have on my Job feed which says that my profile is under review and that I should hear on the issue within 24 hours.

24 hours have already passed. I am not sure if I am missing something on my end.

I appreciate any advice on this.

Thanks in advance.

1123 of 3,239

Hi Zakareyya,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results, thank you.

Untitled
Jen R Member Since: Jan 30, 2019
1124 of 3,239

Dear Upwork Team,

I really wish to work on Upwork and prove my skills.

Created my profile and its been more than 48 hours I haven't heard from you.

Request to kindly share a message regarding profile approval status please.

Eagerly awaiting your positive response.

Warm Regards,

Jen

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1125 of 3,239

Hi Jen,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hadeer A Member Since: Nov 13, 2017
1126 of 3,239
Hi there,, I just want to know if my account was approved,, i haven't received any notification,, i can send proposals though,,, Thanks.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1127 of 3,239

Hi Hadeer, 

It looks like your profile has already been accepted. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Hadeer A Member Since: Nov 13, 2017
1128 of 3,239
Thanks a lot
Gevie L Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
1129 of 3,239
Hi,

Would u check my profile approval? I sent the application last week and until now i am stuck in the Craete Your Profile page.
1130 of 3,239

Hi Gevie,

Please click on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page to submit your application. If you`re directed back to the same page try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS