cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Hemanth K Member Since: Nov 26, 2018
1131 of 6,479

I have submitted my profile 2weeks still i am getting message like profile is under review will hear back in 24 hoursHow long it will take to review

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
1132 of 6,479

Hi Hemanth,

I checked and see your profile has been accepted, you can proceed with completing your profile and getting familiar with the platform by reviewing these resources before starting to submit proposals.

Highlighted
Anna B Member Since: Nov 27, 2018
1133 of 6,479

I created my profile, and sent his, but more than a week I have not received confirmation. How can I solve that?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1134 of 6,479

Hi Anna,

I checked your account and you still haven`t submitted your application for a review, if you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Our review process can take up to 24 hours, once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
1135 of 6,479
But I clicked. And I clicked many times and at different times. No I
clicking and I catching error: We're sorry, but something went wrong.
Please try again or contact support

Highlighted
1136 of 6,479

Hi Anna,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application. If you`re still experiencing the same error after this let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
1137 of 6,479

Now all is cool. Form was submitted. Thanks

Highlighted
Alishan T Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
1138 of 6,479
Hi,
I've submitted my application for approval a quite a while ago. Please confirm my status.
Thank You.
Highlighted
1139 of 6,479

Hi Alishan,

I just checked your account and can confirm that your application is not submitted for a review. If you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Alishan T Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
1140 of 6,479

Hi Goran,

Sorry, I just checked there was an error submitting the application. I've just fixed and submitted the application.

Hope to get selected.

Thanks.