cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1161 of 2,825

Hi Alexander,

The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you of your approval status. 

We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mary Jane B Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
1162 of 2,825

I submitted my application two days ago and I haven't heard from Upwork since then about my status. I've been receiving webinar invites via email though. Can someone please check if my profile is approved? Thank you.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1163 of 2,825

Hi Mary Jane, 

Looks like your profile has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Mary Jane B Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
1164 of 2,825

I was checking my personal email from time to time, waiting for the confirmation. I guess Upwork is really on demand for applications  Smiley Very Happy

Thank you for checking!

Ryna Pamela B Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
1165 of 2,825
Hi. I recently created an account and how would I know if my account was approved? Thanks
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1166 of 2,825

Hi Ryna,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Ryna Pamela B Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
1167 of 2,825
OHHH!
Thank you so much for your response and help. I’m sure that I have submitted it now.
Janina Fe D Member Since: Jul 8, 2019
1168 of 2,825

Hi Goran,

Please help me find Review My Application option. Unable to see it at the bottom of the page.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1169 of 2,825

Hi Janina Fe,

I checked your account and see that it is already active. You also have connects available to submit proposals. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Cathy R Member Since: Nov 9, 2017
1170 of 2,825

Hi, I just resubmitted my profile, how would I know if I have been approved?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS