cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Maria Alexandra M Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
1241 of 2,213

Hello I created my account two days ago, however I didn't receive a confirmation whether or not it was activated. Is it activated?

Thank you!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1242 of 2,213

Hi Maria,

Your account is approved and you have already selected one of our membership plans, feel free to start bidding on jobs when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Elena B Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
1243 of 2,213

Hello,

How can I know if my profile has been approved? Thanks in advance!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1244 of 2,213

Hi Elena,

Your profile has been approved and your connects have already been credited to your account, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ayyaz Ali N Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
1245 of 2,213

Hi there,

It's been more than a week since I submitted my profile. I haven't received any email on acceptance or rejection. Could someone help me get my account? Smiley Sad

Thanks,

Ayyaz

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1246 of 2,213

Hi Ayyaz,

Apologies for the delay. Your profile has been approved and you can now start submitting proposals, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Jose David R Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
1247 of 2,213

Hello, how long does it take for my account to be approved? i've been in the process for 3 weeks and they still have not answered me. Thanks in advance

1248 of 2,213

Hi Jose David,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nikhil G Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
1249 of 2,213

Just wanted If my Upwork Account Is Approved or not

1250 of 2,213

Hi Nikhil,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please complete your profile and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Once it's completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS