cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1251 of 1,555

Hi Vas,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. Your account is accepted now. Please select your membership plan and feel free to start bidding on projects.

Make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gvidas L Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
1252 of 1,555

Hey guys,

I wanna ask when I get approved ? I'm waiting 3 days but no response...

What the issue my profile have ?

Please help.

Thanks.

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
1253 of 1,555

Gvidas L wrote:

Hey guys,

I wanna ask when I get approved ? I'm waiting 3 days but no response...

What the issue my profile have ?

Please help.

Thanks.

You have an incomplete profile. No confirmed skills, no education, no tests.   Your profile is incomplete and your overview is waffle. There are countless freelance video editors most of them can prove their skills with experience and educational background. You need to rethink your overview and add a few details to back up your claim. 

1254 of 1,555

Hi Gvidas,

I've followed up with our team and your account is approved now. Please, select your membership plan and feel free to start bidding on projects.

You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
1255 of 1,555

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Gvidas,

I've followed up with our team and your account is approved now. Please, select your membership plan and feel free to start bidding on projects.

You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

Umm what are the criteria for acceptance? 

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
1256 of 1,555

Nichola L wrote:

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Gvidas,

Thank you!

Umm what are the criteria for acceptance? 

Coming to the forum and asking when your account will be approved. Seriously, I've read it on some of these "How to get an account on Upwork" blogs. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Stojan M Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
1257 of 1,555

Hey, i`ve submitted my new Upwork Freelancer Account and I`ve been waiting for 2 days now, can i ask how many more hours should i wait? Can someone help me? Please...

1258 of 1,555

Hi Stojan,

Your profile was accepted,  please select your membership plan and feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
John S Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
1259 of 1,555
I recently signed up. I haven’t received an email stating it has been approved. How do I find out if it has been approved?
Malik S Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
1260 of 1,555

If your profile is approved then you can bid on projects. If you can't then your profile is still in review or rejected. 

If your profile is under reivew then you will see a notificaiton in top of your profile. 

When your profile approved that notifications will gone. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS