cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Pavan K Member Since: Mar 20, 2019
1251 of 2,009

i have submitted my profile for review 1 months ago but still it shows your profile is not reviewed yet, and i read it takes 24hr to review profile.. and i am not even seeing any option to contact customer support or create any request.. please suggest

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1252 of 2,009

Hi Pavan, 

I checked your account and can see that your profile has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You may now start bidding for jobs in your category, and you know you can complete successfully. 

You may want to read up on these freelancer resources and tips for avoiding questionable jobs for help getting started, great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform, and more information about working safely through Upwork,.

-Avery
Untitled
1253 of 2,009

Hi Avery,

Greetings !

Really thanks for your reply but still i am seeing your profile is not reviewed yet, I am attaching screenshot for same.

Waiting further to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards

Pavan

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1254 of 2,009
Hi Pavan, I checked your account and since you are an exclusive member of your agency, your membership plan and connects will be managed by the agency owner.

-Avery
Untitled
1255 of 2,009

Hi Avery,

But why is it still showing 

Your profile has not yet been approved

Once your profile has been approved you can create an agency.

will it be approved by agency?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1256 of 2,009

Hi Pavan,

If you would like to work as a independent freelancer first the agency owner will need to change your status to a non-exclusive member. Once this is done you will be able to submit your application for a review. At the moment, you can work only on contracts under the agency. Thank you.

Untitled
Mariya B Member Since: Mar 21, 2019
1257 of 2,009

Hi, I'd like to know if my profile has been approved?

1258 of 2,009

Hi Mariya,

Since you`re an exclusive member of your agency you can work only on projects under the agency.
To work as an independent freelancer the agency owner will need to change your status to a non-exclusive and then submit your application for a review. If accepted, you will be able to work as an independent freelancer as well. Thank you.

Untitled
Oliver B Member Since: Mar 21, 2019
1259 of 2,009

I just spent a very long time adding my profile but when I pressed save the page just refreshed - has all my work been lost?

1260 of 2,009

Hi Oliver,

I checked your application but unfortunately was not able to see any details.

Once you`re ready to fill out the application and click on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS