🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Keith Auddrey,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

hey

I want to know if my upwork account is approved or not!

How can I know this??

Regards

Afia Qamar

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Afia,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Mena,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs that you may be interested in. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I can't Open Any Jop Why?

Hi Mena,

Our team is reaching out to you via ticket as we speak and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My account accepted in site but don't send me accepted message to my gmail and don't open any Jobs.
Why?

Can someone please check my profile and inform me whether it has been approved or not?

Hi Rajat,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have submitted the profile for review. However, I don't see any message whether the profile is under review, approved or rejected. Kindly provide clarity.

Thanks !

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ahmed,

Your application was approved and you can start sending proposals, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How can i know if my profile is approved or not?? I didnt recieve an email.

Hi Matrix,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there!

I haven't received any email regarding my profile approval, but my UpWork homepage says "Congratulations, you're now part of Upwork". May I know if my profile has been approved and activated?

Thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yesica,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I received email as below:

"Your profile is now live, which means you are now ready to grow your freelance business! Discover the projects that interest you the most, and start applying to them today."

Does it mean that my profile approved, please confirm as Submit Proposal Button is not active.

Regards,

zCube

Hi Zcube,

Is your profile completed? Did you verify your payment method?

Thanks Thomas, yes i am yet to do payment verification.

fyi your account name has to be your name not your business name. You might want to change that before you get ID'd.

Thanks Jennifer, i changed and my account is under review.

Hi there,

Yes, your profile was accepted. Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your location and profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. 

Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile name and be sure to update your country to reflect your current location.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

PLEASE CONFIRM WEATHER MY PROFILE IS APPROVED OR NOT?

Hi Abdul Rehman, 

I checked and your account has already been accepted. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello!

Is there any one who can tell me about my profile approvel.Is it approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fawad Ahmed,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi!

I would like to ask where can I check if my account is verified?

I'm trying to search it but i cannot find the area.

Thanks!
Arvin

Hi Arvin,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi...!
I am new to upwork. I have submitted my profile for approval but I didn't get any message saying my profile is approved or not. But I have received 20 connects and I have already submitted few proposals. But I am worried because I didn't get any messages about the profile approval.

Thank you!!

Hi Anne,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

##- Thank you so much! -##

Hello, I am new to Upwork. However, how can I know my account has been approved?

Hi Olawale,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How can I check if my profile is approved or not? What is the current status of my profile and where can I see it?

Hi Shahid,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

Feel free to check out these resources we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi... I am Antony...

How can I know that my profile is approved because the home page says "Congratulations! You're now part of Upwork!" but the support page(support.upwork.com) says, "It looks like we could not accept your application to join Upwork..."

Hi Antony,

It means your application was rejected. I saw your Upwork profile and honestly, it seems incomplete to me. Your overview section doesn't give a clear picture of your expertise. 
Also, I did not find any portfolio items there. 

It's my suggestion that you should work on your profile. Make it complete. Put a professional overview, put some portfolio items, and then resubmit your profile for review.

Remember, Upwork is a marketplace for professionals. So you should look like one.

So, do your homework and then try again.

Wish you good luck

Thanks 🙂

Hi Antony,

I checked and it seems that your profile was already accepted. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Is my profile approved by Upwork?

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Upwork application not accepted

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths