🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Team,

How to check if my account has been approved or not?

Thank you

Hi Maverick,

I checked and your profile was approved, you can start sending proposals! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for assistance.

Have a great day ahead.

Hi Matthew, 

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

hello, is my profile approved by upwork ?

Hi Muriel,

I checked and can confirm that your account is approved. Feel free to check this Freelancer Guide to help you get started.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Mr.Nikola,
Thank you!

Hey guys,

I'm new to upwork and I have been working on my profile for a couple of days, i've been rejected twice and then i edited and added other experiences and portfiolio but I have no reply.

How do I know if my profile has been approved ?

Hi Tarteel,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear Aleksandar D,

Thank you so much !! I can't wait to get started

Sincerely,

Tarteel K

Hello, I received an email to notify me that my profile has been approved, however, when I try to buy connects it says that my account is still under review and I do not have a membership yet.

Hi Abril,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi, I am maheen, I wanna tell you that my Upwork account isn't approved yet. My friends and family told me to work on upwork as there are good clients at Upwork rather then freelancer freelance is having fake clients I don't want to work on freelancer as there clients mostly cheat us. Kindly accept my request for Upwork

Hi Maheen,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible with more information about your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

good day, hope you are doing will admist this pandemic.

i want to know if my application was accepted?

if not . i have been receiving email from upwpork saying my account is be private and so forth

i also dont understand how to get started with a job. would you be kind to help me navigate my way around the system?

thank you.

kind regards. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lischan,

Yes, your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork
hm90121
Community Member

Hi, I am Har**bleep**, I am a active freelancer on upwork and I want help for my friend her up work profile is rejected she has about  2years experience in financial services,excel and data entry

I brought him to work on upwork as there are good clients at Upwork  . I want you reassess her profile to work as a freelancer. Kindly request you to accept her request for Upwork

her profile link- Name- **Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Any help is appreciated

Hi Mehndiratta,

While we would love to welcome all freelancers to Upwork, we want to increase the likelihood that freelancers who register can successfully find the opportunities they seek. This requires us to balance the skills offered by new and existing freelancers with the availability of projects that match those skills.

Please know, due to privacy concerns, we are not able to discuss another user's account status here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi,

I completed the profile set up. How can I know whether my account is approved or not?

Hi Navneet,

I checked and your profile is approved, you can start sending proposals! For help getting started, check out our Freelancer Guide.

~Andrea
Upwork

My account is apparently not approved in order to get "connects" to submit proposals. How do I resolve this?

Hi Bobbi,

Your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. New freelancers are given 20 bonus Connects to help them get started. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
e91294fe
Community Member

Hello,

I still do not see that I have any connects and my profile is still not
approved when I go into the dashboard.

Is there any way that you can show me what you are seeing? Or possibly what
I am doing wrong?

Thank you!
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi,

I checked your profile, and it looks like it has already been approved. I also checked that you are an exclusive member of an agencyAll agency members can submit proposals and each proposal draws from the agency’s collective balance of Connects. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Your profile is under review

"We will email you within 24 hours to let you know if your profile was approved. You will be able to submit proposals if it is approved."

I think my profile is looking good. Can anyone help me?

Hi Orkun,

Please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be complete. Once you are all set, you should be able to start bidding for jobs in the Upwork marketplace.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Where can I check whether my profile is approved or not

Hi Mohammed,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

I want to know if my profile has been approved or not?

Thanks.

Hi Muhammad,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can anyone visit my profile and let me know if my profile is up to the mark to get approved in Upwork?

if not, please suggest the changes. Thanks.

Hi M M Kabid,

I checked and can confirm that your profile was already accepted. For help getting started, please check our Freelancer Guide

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hey,

I did not receive confirmation Email yet whether my account is approved or not. 

I just wanted to know my account status.

Thanks

Pramita B.

Hi Pramita, 

I checked and can confirm that your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Nikola
Upwork

May I know my account is approved or not?

Hi M Haroon,

I checked and can confirm that your profile is accepted. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Gift A if upwork had sent you a mail your account is live it means your account has been approved.

Hello Sir,

Please check whether my profile is approved.

Thank you,

John Richard

Hi John,

I can confirm your profile has been approved. Feel free to check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths