cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Marija T Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
1431 of 2,851

Hi there! I am wondering if my profile is approved? I didn't receive the approval mail, but I was able to submit a proposal, which confuses me...Thanks!

Ace Contributor
Syed Ebad H Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
1432 of 2,851
Hi Marija,
If you are able to submit proposals then congratulations your profile is approved.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1433 of 2,851

Hi Marija,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a proposal to a job. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Marija T Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
1434 of 2,851
Great, thank you very much!
Damilola O Member Since: Mar 30, 2019
1435 of 2,851

I'd like to know if my upwork account has been activated

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1436 of 2,851

Hi Damilola, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your application to join Upwork has been approved. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Damilola O Member Since: Mar 30, 2019
1437 of 2,851
Thank you very much
Emilie B Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
1438 of 2,851

Hello,
I have created a new profile last week but when I log in, I still see the same page, where you have to fill in your profile and submit it. Nothing happens.. Should I just be patient or is there a bug? 
Thank you for your support.
Kind regards, 
Emilie

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1439 of 2,851

Hi Emilie,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Alex C Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
1440 of 2,851

Hi, I created my freelancer account a week ago but I still have not received an email telling me if my profile is accepted or not. What should I do ? Thank you

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS