cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Andriy Y Member Since: Apr 22, 2019
1441 of 1,843
How can I check if my account is approved?
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
1442 of 1,843

lots of "mobile developers" asking this question. hmm I wonder why.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1443 of 1,843

Hi Andriy,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already sent one proposal to the job. You can check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Noel D Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
1444 of 1,843

I wanted to know if my profile is approved or not.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1445 of 1,843

Hi Noel,

Yes your profile is approved and I can see that you`ve already started submitting proposals. Thank you.

Untitled
JD M Member Since: Apr 23, 2019
1446 of 1,843
Hi there!

It's been 4 days since I uploaded my new profile but I still haven't heard anything. Is there a regular wait time for new profiles?

Thanks!
1447 of 1,843

Hi JD,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please make sure all the fields are completed and go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alex S Member Since: Apr 23, 2019
1448 of 1,843

I have the same problem, but the month has not even passed .. but only three days have passed and I cannot now write letters to employers

1449 of 1,843

Hi Alex,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent a lot of proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gajan P Member Since: Apr 23, 2019
1450 of 1,843

Hi there, my name is Gajan and I'm new to Upwork, I'm unsure whether or not my account has been approved and would like to find out. I've set up my profile, I would like to find out how I can get my profile approved so that I can get on with looking for opportunities? 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS