cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
1481 of 3,338

Nichola L wrote:

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Gvidas,

I've followed up with our team and your account is approved now. Please, select your membership plan and feel free to start bidding on projects.

You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

Umm what are the criteria for acceptance? 

Coming to the forum and asking when your account will be approved. Seriously, I've read it on some of these "How to get an account on Upwork" blogs. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Stojan M Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
1482 of 3,338

Hey, i`ve submitted my new Upwork Freelancer Account and I`ve been waiting for 2 days now, can i ask how many more hours should i wait? Can someone help me? Please...

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1483 of 3,338

Hi Stojan,

Your profile was accepted,  please select your membership plan and feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
John S Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
1484 of 3,338
I recently signed up. I haven’t received an email stating it has been approved. How do I find out if it has been approved?
Ace Contributor
Malik S Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
1485 of 3,338

If your profile is approved then you can bid on projects. If you can't then your profile is still in review or rejected. 

If your profile is under reivew then you will see a notificaiton in top of your profile. 

When your profile approved that notifications will gone. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1486 of 3,338

Hi John, 

I checked your account and can see that you should be able to submit proposals already. Welcome to Upwork! 

To help you get started, I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled here for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Zac D Member Since: Mar 25, 2019
1487 of 3,338

Hi,

I submitted my profile earlier this week for verification and still no word back. How long does it normally take to get a reply for approval/rejection? 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1488 of 3,338

Hi Zac,

I checked and it looks like you haven't completed your profile yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Madeleine D Member Since: Mar 28, 2019
1489 of 3,338

How do I know what is missing from my profile to get it approved? I am just waiting to be able to confirm my bank account but I have done about everything I could think of.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1490 of 3,338

Hi Madeleine,

Your application is currently under review, once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS