🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hello Upwork support

I am trying to send proposals but i am unable to do so this message always show up

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

Please try again or contact support.

i just want to know if my profile is is approved or not? any help regarding my issue would be really appriciated thanks.

Hi Awais,

I can confirm your profile is approved. Please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser and you should be able to submit a proposal. Please follow up with a confirmation afterwards.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I need to know if my profile was approved can someone help me with this?

Hi Josh,

Your profile has been accepted, congrats! Just click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects. Happy Upworking!

~Nina

I am new on upwork. can you check that my id is really appropriate on upwork ? I have not yet received any email yet regarding on this.

Hi Al Evnun,

Please revise your profile title and include your core skills there, and update your profile overview by including information about your skills, experience and the services you're offering.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nahidul, 

I checked your account and it looks like your profile has already been approved.

Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork
nahidul24
Community Member

tnx....

@Avery O wrote:

Hi Nahidul, 

I checked your account and it looks like your profile has already been approved.

Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Avery, I sent you a PM about this profile. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

hi, is my account already approved? Thank you in advance and God Bless.

Hi Krister,

Congratulations your profile is approved, if you have not you will need to select a membership plan to be able to submit proposals to clients. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there,

My profile, too, does not seem to be approved yet. Can you help me with that?

Thanks,
Sandy

Hi Sandy,

Congratulations, your profile is accepted. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Could you please assist me if my profile is approved? Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Scarlet,

Welcome to Upwork! Your profile has been approved and you have already started bidding on projects.

Please click on any job in your U.S-only feed. You should see a notification at the top of the page asking you to contact customer support with a green link. Please go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork
wyneeb
Community Member

Vladimir, 

Can you tell me if my profile has been approved? I submitted it again for review but have not been notified! 

Thanks! 

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Wynee,

I just checked your account and I could see that your account has already been approved. You may now bid for the jobs posted in your job feed. If you want to apply for US only Jobs, kindly verify your location. Thank you and good luck!

Untitled
wyneeb
Community Member

Ryan, 

Thank you so much! 

I have tried multiple times to upload a pic of my drivers license to verify my location but each time i upload a pic I am met with an error message. Can you help? 

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Wynee,

I just escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you!

Untitled

Could you please check same for my account?

I also don't know my account approved or not..

Thanks 

Hi Hassan,

Your profile is accepted and you can bid on projects. You will need to chose one of our Basic or Plus membership plan. Please go to Settings > Membership & Connects and select a plan in order to be able to start bidding on projects. If you would like to read more details about our membership plans check out this Help Article. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much for very quick response.

It mean my account has approved and now I can work here?

That is correct Hassan, please just upload a photo without sunglasses to your profile and you'll be good to go!

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hey Ryan,

I also have the same question as Eric. Is it possible to know if my profile has been approved?

Thanks,

Donn

Hi Donn,

I checked and your profile was accepted! 

For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I renew my profile title and include my core skills there, and update my profile overview by including information about my skills, experience and the services i am offering.
please can you check now that what is the conddition of my upwork id.

Thanks for your valueable time .

Hi Al Evnun, 

I checked your account it looks like it has been approved since June. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork

Can i submit job proposal now for clients ?
Thanks for your valuable time .
you all are awesome.

You should be able to start submitting proposals to client's job posts. I would recommend that you read up on the links I shared above to help you create stellar proposals, and to help you adjust your profile and differentiate it from other freelancers in your category. 

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, can you please confirm me that weather my profile is approved or not ?

Hi Muhammad Shakil,

Yes, your profile has been approved and you should now be able to apply for jobs on Upwork.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi,

How will I know if my profile has been approved?

Thanks.

Hi Gabriel,

Your profile has already been approved and you should be able to send your proposals to jobs on Upwork.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello.. may I know if my profile has been accepted or not?

Hello

I would like to know my profile has been aprroved....?

Can you not have a status in the profile information how users know whether or not they have been approved?

Regards,

Saurabh

Url: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01f22172937884fd42

Hi Saurabh,

Yes your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start biding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Amir

Hi Amir,

Your profile is approved and you have already selected a membership plan, you can start bidding on projects. I would also suggest to check out this thread: Getting Started on Upwork to learn more about Upwork and how it works. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Is my profile approved ? Kindly let me know
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths