🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Husnain,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Krina,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I just submitted my profile on Upwork, how can I know if my profile is approved?

Hi Prashant,

It looks like your profile was approved! 

For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks Andrea! information is much appriciated.

Just want to know if my profile in Upwork is approve?

Hi Brigida,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

I suggest that you update your profile to better reflect the services you provide as it sets the tone by showing off your personality and giving clients a reason to read more about your skills and experience. For more information about enhancing your profile, you can check out this and this helpful article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

i dont know my upwork account is approved or not when i logged in its redirect to the my work feed page i dont know its approved or not screenshot attached please confirmed

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad, and Maria,

I checked and can confirm that both of your profiles were approved. Feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Upwork Community Team,

Actually, I just created my profile on Upwork But I have a problem after submitting my profile for review my profile is automatically approved immediately without being reviewed. Can you please check it out.

I also passed Upwork readiness test.

Thanks
Muhammad Usman

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and can confirm your profile was accepted, you should be able to start sending proposals.

For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
up_usman
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Thanks a lot for the help.

I would like to know if my profile has been approved. Thank you.

Dear Friends,

How could I know my profile is apporoved or not? Is my profile approved and I can start applying for jobs?

Thanks

You can know it easily. Here are 3 ways:

1. If you try to submit a job and your profile is not approved, it will show that your profile is under review.

2. When you open your profile, it is on the top of your profile. It will either show your profile is approved or it is under review.

3. You will get an approval email or rejection email from Upwork if your profile is approved or rejected.

hope it helps

Thanks

Hi Anish,

Welcome to Upwork! I am happy to inform you that your profile was already accepted. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks dear friend

Hi Upwork team

I creat my account some month before but I didn't receive any email about approval of my account 

I want to check ever my account is approved or not?\

regards 

Nauman

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and can confirm that your account was approved. Feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey there, has this account been approved? I am kind of mixed up. I can apply for jobs, but I have not received an approval email yet. kindly advise

Hi Irene,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am trying to search is there any status that would show to me that I am approved or not.  Thanks.

Hi Atakan,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

How do I know if my account has been approved?

Thank you

I suppose you mean verification, right? Once you submit your ID documents and have a mandatory video call with UpWork, a "blue trick" will show next to your name on your profile. That's how you know.

Not verification, but approve. Previously, my profile was rejected 2X, but after that I got an email from upwork that my account was 'Live'. Is that a sign that my account has been approved?

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,
Yesterday I submitted my profile for approval. No answer yet although today I was invited to submit a proposal by a client. Does it mean that my profile was approved? Thanks.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Etienne,

Yes your profile was approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much !

Hi, I am Gift **Edited for Community Guidelines** and I'm new in Upwork. Please I want to know how long it takes for Upwork to approve a newly created profile and send a response to one's client.

Secondly, I really need assistance in completing my profile up to a 100%.

Thanks in anticipation of your kind response.

Hi Gift,

I checked and it looks like your profile was already accepted. I suggest checking out this Community thread to help you get started on Upwork.

Regarding your profile completeness, there are many ways to get to 100%, but some items are required. To reach 60% you’ll need a photo, title, overview, at least one employment history item, and at least one skill tag. Any combination of the other choices can then be used to reach 100%. Feel free to check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hi everyone! im new on this platform ...dont know is my account approved or not.. how to know this . plzz let me know i ll thankful to you. 

Hi Nashrah, 

I checked and it looks like your account was approved! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I cannot see that my account is under review and i have not received a mail regarding that as well which is why i wanted to ask if my account has been approved or not?

Hi Nikunj,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How do i know if my profile is approved?

Hi Sumity,

Your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

my profile is approved or not? 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths