cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1551 of 2,209

Hi Marina,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Marina D Member Since: May 7, 2019
1552 of 2,209
Hi,
I made submission again today, however I get no success message (not sure
if that suppose to happen or not) my account stays in the same status.
Would a screencast of submission help?
Thanks,
Marina
1553 of 2,209

Goran,

I followed your advice and used another browser. Can you check if I am in the data base of account submitted for review now?

Thanks very much for your help!

Marina

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1554 of 2,209

Hi Marina,

Yes your profile is now under review. Please allow 24 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
1555 of 2,209

Hi Goran,

Thanks very much!

Marina

Reilly B Member Since: May 7, 2019
1556 of 2,209

Has my profile been approved? I did not receieve an email but am able to search and request jobs.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1557 of 2,209

Hi Reilly,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rafael R Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
1558 of 2,209

Good day,

I received an email that my profile is now approved, but in my settings, it shows that my profile is not yet approved. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1559 of 2,209

Hi Rafael, 

I checked your account with the team and would like to confirm that you are currently an exclusive member of your agency. As such, you will only be able to complete contracts under the agency you are affiliated with.

Let us know if you have further questions about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jael K Member Since: May 8, 2019
1560 of 2,209

hello,

I have tried applying to be a freelancer in video editing but it was declined. An email was to be sent with details why as said on my profile and yet, I have received no email. Please advice. Thank you.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS