cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Heidi B Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1551 of 3,310

Iv'e created my profile however there is no saving Option. I only have "review application - create a client account instead - delete my account" I've ensured all details are correct including my city, however, I still can't save it, Please help.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1552 of 3,310

Hi Heidi,

You can start typing your city in the "City" field and you will be given a drop-down menu with suggestions to chose from. Once you`ve selected your city if you`re ready you can submit your application for a review. 
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser, thank you.

Untitled
Ikechukwu O Member Since: Nov 20, 2017
1553 of 3,310

A friend of mine completed her profile on some days ago, and the notification says'

"Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved."

It's been over five (5) days since she submitted. What can be done so that her profile is approved and she can start submitting proposals?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1554 of 3,310

Hi Ikechukwu,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to share details about another user's account status here in the Community. Please, refer your friends to the notification she sees at the top of the page when she logs in for more information. It'll be updated as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Untitled
EcKnologic C Member Since: Jan 29, 2019
1555 of 3,310

Hi,

My account is under review more than 24hrs but still i see message like "You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved."

Cloud you please help me with this

My Account Id: **Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1556 of 3,310

Hello,

I'll follow up with our team and they will update you directly about your account status.

Meanwhile, please check this article for instructions on how to change your name. Please also note that your profile must represent you as an individual, not a company and that all the information in your profile including your name needs to be accurate and truthful. Let us know if you have any other questions, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Faris A Member Since: Apr 3, 2019
1557 of 3,310
Hi,

My account is under review more than 24hrs but still i see message like "You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved."

Cloud you please help me with this
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1558 of 3,310

Hi Faris,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed, if your profile is still under review after 48 hours let us know here. Thank you.

Untitled
Faris A Member Since: Apr 3, 2019
1559 of 3,310
It is already over 48 hours.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1560 of 3,310

Hi Faris,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS