cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Anthony M Member Since: May 3, 2019
1571 of 2,349

I'm a new user and am stuck on the create profile page. I have completed the application in full and each time I click on review application it just loops back to the same page, with no messages or no notifications.

I have tried deleting cookies /cache and also with a different browser with no success.

Appreciate any support or guidance on this issue.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1572 of 2,349

Hi Anthony,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application for a review. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Mohamed K Member Since: May 6, 2019
1573 of 2,349

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1574 of 2,349

Hi Mohamed, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your profile is accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps you start your career on Upwork. Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Marina D Member Since: May 7, 2019
1575 of 2,349

Hi, 

I have a client who wants to hire me via upwork. I created a profile and have been waiting for approval for over 2 weeks now. I guess I did something wrong - didn't provide with as many descriptions as needed and similar. Is there a way to have my profile approved, because they (the client) really wants to use upwork?

Thanks,

Marina

1576 of 2,349

Hi Marina,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
1577 of 2,349
Hi,
I made submission again today, however I get no success message (not sure
if that suppose to happen or not) my account stays in the same status.
Would a screencast of submission help?
Thanks,
Marina
1578 of 2,349

Goran,

I followed your advice and used another browser. Can you check if I am in the data base of account submitted for review now?

Thanks very much for your help!

Marina

1579 of 2,349

Hi Marina,

Yes your profile is now under review. Please allow 24 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
1580 of 2,349

Hi Goran,

Thanks very much!

Marina

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS