cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1591 of 6,475

Hi Ashish,

Your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs when you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ashish A Member Since: Jun 12, 2017
1592 of 6,475
I don't have connection there
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1593 of 6,475

Hi Ashish,

You have already submitted a proposal and you have 58 connects available on your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Omar Mohamed E Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
1594 of 6,475

i finished my profile on the 28th of january and till now it has been more than a week and my profile is not off the review so i can't submit job applications...... can anyone help me so i can finish the profile, everything is filled in and the picture is clear so no issues.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1595 of 6,475

Hi Omar Mohamed,

I checked your account and it looks like you haven't completed the information requested on the address field. Please complete filling in all the requested details and submit it for review. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Omar Mohamed E Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
1596 of 6,475
I had all lines filled already, it won't submit it, it just refreshes the page, and it gives me no errors for any required fields that i left empty
Highlighted
jose p Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
1597 of 6,475

My profile is still under review have no idea what to do further

any help about this is really helpful

Thanks

Highlighted
1598 of 6,475

Hi Jose,

I've shared your account details with the team and you will be notified with the status of your profile approval. Thank you! 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Michelle W Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
1599 of 6,475

Hello,

I joined UpWork on February 7 and my profile is still waiting to be approved even though it said it took 24 hours. I have no emails or notifications. Is something wrong with my profile?  Help.

Thanks!

Highlighted
1600 of 6,475

Hi Michelle,

I checked your account and it looks like you have not filled in all the required fields while creating your profile. Please complete all requested information and submitted your profile for review. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled