cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Colin H Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
1611 of 2,840
Please note that not all applications to join Upwork are accepted. We will notify you of our decision by email within 24 hours.
OK great, but I haven't received an email saying whether my profile was approved or not and despite numerous googles/searches I can't tell where or not it says on the site whether my profile is "approved".
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1612 of 2,840

Hi Colin,

Your profile is approved and before sending proposals I would recommend completing your profile up to 100%. Thank you.

Untitled
Donovan D Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
1613 of 2,840

Hi! I am new to Upwork and finished making my account two days ago. I do not see anything saying, "Profile is under review"; however, I have not received an Email informing me as to whether or not I have been accepted. If anyone is knowledgeable, help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1614 of 2,840

Hi Donovan,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Donovan D Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
1615 of 2,840

Thanks so much, Bojan! I will check it out!

Ricky M Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
1616 of 2,840
Hi I was wondering if anyone can tell me if my account has been approved, new to upwork and I haven’t received an email yet. Thanks
Ignas G Member Since: May 1, 2019
1617 of 2,840

The account is not "under review" after publishing it for reviewal for 24h+. After publishing same "create your profile" page just reloads and I don't see any "under review" message. Added screenshot in the attachments.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1618 of 2,840

Hi Ignas,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still being directed to the same page after this let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Ignas G Member Since: May 1, 2019
1619 of 2,840

I have just tried that, it didn't work, any other options?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1620 of 2,840

Hi Ignas,

I checked this for you and City field under your location information is still not filled. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS