🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Neharika,

I checked and can confirm your profile was approved!

For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I want to know is my profile is live?

Hi Abdul,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I have client he lives in my neighbour I told him I will work with you on upwork.

Is that any problem if he create a client account, post job and send me the URl of job post and hire me?

What are the terms and conditions should I follow?

And It can create any problem for me or not?

Is I will be protected by Upwork Payment protection if he has Verified Payment Method?

Thanks

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for the message. Please note that clients may not hire friends or family members due to a conflict of interest. Offering services for the sole purpose of obtaining positive feedback of any kind is a serious violation of Upwork TOS.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

He is not a family member nor a friend. And my intent is to sell my service not to get feedback.

I will obey the terms and conditions.

Please tell me the method so he can hire me. He is my facebook friend and lives in my neighbour city

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for the follow-up. If the client created a client account on Upwork, they can use the "Hire" button on your profile in order to send you an offer. They can follow the steps shared in this Help article.

Let them know they can reach out to us directly in case they need further assistance or guidance.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thank you so much sir. It was a great.

So in this way. there will be no problem created for me and my client?

And please give me some tips for project success.

And Please review my profile and give feedback so i can successful on Upwork.

Thanks in advance

Hi Abdul,

You may check this great topic in our Resource Center to help you enhance your profile: 

Also, I would recommend that you check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

I created my profile with Upwork but I cannot tell whether my profile is already approved. Someone please help me understand how I can obtain this information. I will greatly appreciate any hel in this regard. Thank you.

Hi Munashe,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
m_ndoora
Community Member

Thanks for the response.

Pls let me know if my profile is approved..

Hi Surya,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello i haven't Recieved any confirmation email yet. Is my profile approved

Hi Pritam,

Yes, your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I created Upword account last week (March 2) however, until now I did not received any email confirming that my profile is approved.

Kindly advise on this.

UpWork.PNG

Thank you

Hi Maricel,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

I did not received any email from Upwork that my profile is approved. What or where can I validate that my profile is approved and can start?

Thank you

Hi Maricel,

As I've already confirmed, your profile is approved and now you're able to send proposals and win projects. Once you're ready feel free to start sending proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Ma Carmina and Halter,

I checked and can confirm that your profiles have been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resource corner to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

HI,

Just checking if my account has been approved?

Hi! I would like to know if my Upwork profile has been approved. Thanks!

Hi Eymie,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you!

Hi Danish,

I checked and can confirm that your account was already accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I suggest that you take a look at this Community thread to help you get started along with the Freelancing Resources board in which you'll find plenty of articles to help you with writing proposals, negotiating with clients, setting your rates, enhancing your profile, and so on.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I want to check about the status of my upwork account

Hi Zain,

I checked, and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resource corner to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Armela,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

can anyone tell me that my account is approved or not?

help me because i spend time on submtting proposals and other things. 

Hi Mr S,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am confuesd that if my profile is approvd or not, Thanks for confirming it.

but i dont see any confirmation bagde or anything or i did not see any id confirmation option in my settings thats why i am confuse.Please guide and give suggestion. Thanks 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

Your account has been accepted and it looks l like you already sent a few proposals. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

At this time, only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I am new here, I have already filled out all the information in my profile and I have not yet received the email to know if my account was rejected or approved. Please if someone could help me to know in which state is my account.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ana,

Your account has been accepted. Upwork webinars and online events are a great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings. You can also check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, may I know if my profile is already approved? Thank You

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Levenson,

Your account has been accepted. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths