🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hello,
I wanted to know if my account is approved or not. I didn't get any notification or message saying it.

Hi Afaq,

Yes, your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello! I would like to know if my profile has been approved? Thank you. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to Upwork Community, Rose Ann!

Your account has been accepted. Upwork webinars and online events are a great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings. You can also check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

how to know whether my profile was approved or not?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nour,

Your account has been accepted. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hii can any one tell me if my account has been approved or not ?? i did't receive any email

Thank you

Hi Belatreche,

Your account is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey guys, I just received the following email. Is my profile approved? 

Hi Syed,

Your profile is live, but there's more you can do to stand out to clients.

The most important thing is to make sure your profile is 100% complete and your profile visibility is set to Public or Only Upwork Users.

Once you've finished your profile, be sure to check out Getting Started on Upwork to learn more about succeeding on the platform.

Regards,
The Upwork Team

Hi Syed,

I checked your account, and it looks like the team reached out to you previously about the revisions you need to make on your profile. Please log in to your account and go here and kindly follow the instructions they provided on the ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, how can I know if my profile is approved?

Hi Ram,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi, Please can someone help me to know if my account has got approved or not as I havent received any mail yet

Hi Manisha,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi. I wish to know if my account is approved or not. Thanks! 

Hi Anna,

I checked and can confirm that your account was already approved. However, your agency status is set as Exclusive which means that you can only use the agency's membership plan and Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

can you please tell me if my account is approved. If its not then how to submit approval request.Thank you

Hi Aliyan,

Your profile was accepted, welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback. 

Also be sure to check out our Events & Webinars for information on how you can build a strong profile, win high-quality jobs, and start getting paid.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

may i know if my account is approved or not ??

Hi Omar,

I checked, and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resource corner to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Don Felizardo,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resource corner to help you get started on Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork
fdca3555
Community Member

Thank you Joanne! I would like to have my account verified, but i do not see the option as to how I would be able to do that.

Hi Don,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

This is the fifth time I have received an automated rejection response. I am an experienced illustrator with a degree in art and design. My experience in this field is over 10 years. I have a huge professional portfolio. And I don't understand why I get rejected!

Hi Artem,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted.

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

Could you please tell me, my profile has been approved or not?

Hi Md Abu,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hellow !

I want to know that my profile is approved on upwork or not.

Hi Chandransh,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resource corner to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Can you tell me is my profile approved or not? And how can I check it by myself? What's the difference betwen approved nad non approved profile ?

Hi community!

I want to know my Upwork account is approved or not? Please help

My account:
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01fd2a6e484c2b2b9b?s=1017484851352698949

Hi Jawad,

I checked and can confirm that your account was already approved.

I suggest that you take a look at this Community thread to help you get started along with the Freelancing Resources board in which you'll find plenty of articles to help you with writing proposals, negotiating with clients, setting your rates, enhancing your profile, and so on. On Upwork's Events & Webinars page, you can find official Upwork hosted events along with the ones hosted by Top Rated freelancers.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,
Could you please tell me, my profile has been approved or not?

Hi Prasanta,

Yes your profile is approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have created my account two years ago,but still jobless. I submitted my profile after 100% done. But now I forget,Is my profile verified or not? I'm confused.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Md,

When it`s needed to verify your profile our team will sent you a ticket with detail explanation, you can access your tickets Here.

If you have any additional questions fell free to post them here.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same problem. I log into my account a few days ago and still jobless. I sent 19 proposals but not reply to anyone.

Hi Apsara,

When you submit a proposal, it doesn't always guarantee that a client will hire you for a project. I understand that it can be difficult not winning jobs like you expect to, but you just have to be persistent and not give up. 

You can update your profile and edit your profile overview, expand it with your new skills and experiences. Take a few tests and add some portfolio items to showcase the new skills you have acquired.

Also, you may check Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles:

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I make an account 2 days ago I receive this message.
"If we find that our marketplace doesn't have opportunities for you based on your combination of skills and experience, your application to join Upwork won't be accepted"

Then I change my profile and skill and resubmit the application now I don't receive any email your account is approved or not.
profile screenshot attached 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Waqas,

I just checked your account and can confirm that your account is approved. Feel free to check out the resources Bojan has shared in his post and if further help is needed let us know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths