cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1651 of 7,748

Hi Ali,

Your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
vanya_bobyr
Ivan B Member Since: Jan 29, 2019
1652 of 7,748

Hello. I created my account yesterday. And still have no approvement. Because of this the customer cannot send me job offer. We he will be able to do it?

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
1653 of 7,748

Ivan B wrote:

Hello. I created my account yesterday. And still have no approvement. Because of this the customer cannot send me job offer. We he will be able to do it?

That's a good question, I'm curious as well. Can a more experienced colleague answer the question if it's possible for a freelancer to get hired before his profile is approved?

g_vasilevski
1654 of 7,748

Hi Ivan,

If you are referring to your freelancer profile I can confirm that you still haven't created it. At the moment you`re an exclusive member of the agency, in order to be able to work as a freelancer the agency owner will need to change your status to non-exclusive as well. Thank you.

Untitled
raviraj_sath
Raviraj S Member Since: Jan 30, 2019
1655 of 7,748
I received one mail but I don't know that I am selected as freelancer in upwork or not. Please give me confirmation that m I selected as freelancer or do I have to improve my profile?
g_vasilevski
1656 of 7,748

Hi Raviraj,

Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review on your application to be finished and our team will reach out to you directly with the results, thank you.

Untitled
dandan_zakareyya
Zakareyya D Member Since: Jan 30, 2019
1657 of 7,748

Hi Team,

I need your kind support regarding the pop up message I have on my Job feed which says that my profile is under review and that I should hear on the issue within 24 hours.

24 hours have already passed. I am not sure if I am missing something on my end.

I appreciate any advice on this.

Thanks in advance.

g_vasilevski
1658 of 7,748

Hi Zakareyya,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results, thank you.

Untitled
jen_rei
Jen R Member Since: Jan 30, 2019
1659 of 7,748

Dear Upwork Team,

I really wish to work on Upwork and prove my skills.

Created my profile and its been more than 48 hours I haven't heard from you.

Request to kindly share a message regarding profile approval status please.

Eagerly awaiting your positive response.

Warm Regards,

Jen

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1660 of 7,748

Hi Jen,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled