cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Riri A Moderator Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1671 of 2,014

Hi Alisha,

Petra's correct. Your profile is yet to be completed. I looked into your profile and found most of the information needed are blank. Once you've completed answering it, please click Review Application. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Untitled
Kavitha P Member Since: Jun 2, 2019
1672 of 2,014

Why my profile is still not approved?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1673 of 2,014

Hi Kavitha,

Thanks for reaching out to us. As an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to use your freelancer membership plan/connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency. You can find more information about it here.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Farman U Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
1674 of 2,014
Sir-How I will approve my up work profile.
Please tell me the complete procedures.
Thanks you so much
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1675 of 2,014

Hi Farman,

I checked and I can confirm that your profile has already been approved. If you need further help, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Nikolay Y Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
1676 of 2,014
How long does it take for a newly made profile to be approved ? I registered yesterday but still haven't received any approval or decline.
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
1677 of 2,014

Nikolay Y wrote:
How long does it take for a newly made profile to be approved ? I registered yesterday but still haven't received any approval or decline.

Keep in mind that upwork gets 10000 new applications a day and only approves 2% of them. 

Re your profile: I have a faint idea what you are offering but no clue how that would work remotely, but aside from that, you are not allowed to be paid on a commission basis on upwork. Plus, how would you ever verify your client's success? You don't have access to their bookkeeping or something. So you might have to adjust your business model if you want to work through this site. 

Nikolay Y Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
1678 of 2,014

Martina P wrote:

Nikolay Y wrote:

Keep in mind that upwork gets 10000 new applications a day and only approves 2% of them. 

Re your profile: I have a faint idea what you are offering but no clue how that would work remotely, but aside from that, you are not allowed to be paid on a commission basis on upwork. Plus, how would you ever verify your client's success? You don't have access to their bookkeeping or something. So you might have to adjust your business model if you want to work through this site. 

Thank you for the reply. My service is closing deals with prospects over the phone and it's perfectly fine to work remotely as like I mentioned it's a service over the phone. I can verify my client's success by knowing how many prospects on a daily/weekly basis have purchased the client's product/service through me. I understand I can't work on a commission basis and I'll readjust my business model.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1679 of 2,014

Hi Markus,

It can take 24 to 48 hours for the review to be completed once you submit your application.
Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Alex L Member Since: Jun 5, 2019
1680 of 2,014

I'am trying to create a new profile on Upwork. I completed all the needed information but still don't have option to submit my profile. I have only next options "Review Application", "Create Client Account Instead" and "Delete My Account". Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Attaching a screenshot.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS