cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1711 of 8,035

Hi Seth, 

It looks like your account has already been approved already. If you are referring to verifying your location, the Customer Support team will reach out to you to assist you further.

Seth K wrote:

Same situation here.

~ Avery
Upwork
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1712 of 8,035

Hi Rano, 

It looks like your account has already been approved. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Welcome to Upwork!

Rano S wrote:
Hello everybody I am new here a d would like to ask you how to know if my profile has been approved? Do I get confirmation?
Thanks in advance.

~ Avery
Upwork
amartyatagore
Amartya Mohan T Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
1713 of 8,035

Hi All,

I am new to upwork. Have submitted my application and is under review for more than 24 hrs but no reply. Please help.

REgards,

Amartya **Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1714 of 8,035

Hi Amartya,

Please allow another 24 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
amartyatagore
Amartya Mohan T Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
1715 of 8,035
Thanks for the response. Eagerly awaiting.
konomax
Markus K Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
1716 of 8,035

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and some days ago I created a profile, but it didn't get approved yet. Can you tell me what's going on?

Thank you!

g_vasilevski
1717 of 8,035

Hi Markus,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
arielsudhirk
Sudhir K Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
1718 of 8,035

Hi,

I am new to upwork, I have submitted my profile 2 weeks ago and is still under review. Can anyone help me please?

g_vasilevski
1719 of 8,035

Hi Sudhir,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
alexbecerra091
Alejandro B Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
1720 of 8,035

I have read that it normally takes up to 24 hours, but it has been over a week now and I still have no response. When I log in, it keeps taking me to the profile page. 

Thanks in advance. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS