🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
zpetar
Community Member

Thank you so much 🙂

0f6934dc
Community Member

Hi, Peter

Your profile supposed be under review after filling up all the formalities as being a new user. But you will surely get a notification when the community starts to review.
If you didn't get the knock till now, it would be more wise to increase your profile rate-percentage before starting of review session.
I'v been working through upwork for last few years. In that period of freelancing career, I faced many problems, I tried to learn more. I'll advice you to focus on your profile looking. You should try to be attractive. That may help you to get a better review.
Have a good time.

- Amimul  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Community, How I know my upwork account is approved or not ?

Hi Sandeep,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi there,
You got massage from Upwork automatic.

Thanks.

Hey everyone
I submitted my profile yesterday but haven’t received any mail or confirmation about my profile being approved or not
Is there a way to find out?

Thankyou

Hi Vineet,

I checked and can confirm that your account was already approved. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, I can suggest that you check this threadYou can also visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I just created my account and I need someone to explain to me how can I know if my account has been approved?

Hi Samy!

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork

Please check whether my account has been approved.

Hi Morris,

I checked and can confirm that your account is approved. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to check this video to help you get started on Upwork as a freelancer. You can find more articles on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi sir, May I ask if my account is visible to the employer its seems that since I created my account and submitted my proposal I did not get any response from them. Is there any problem with my account? I already completed my profile to 100% but still, I did not get any client response to my proposal. 

Hello Rio,

Thank you for contacting us.

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

How to know If my profile is approved or not ?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rucha and Nilton,

Your accounts have been accepted. To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello there, how can I know that my account is approved or not, I didn't get any mail of approval

Hi Divya,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How do I know of my profile is approved or not?

You will get an email about approval/dissapproval. 

Hi Syeda Mahrukh,

Your account has been accepted. Upwork webinars and online events are a great place to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings. You can also check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Center. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi ! Just wanted to know if my profile is approved or not?

Hello Tru,
I suppose your account is visible as an individual freelancer account, not an agency account.

Hi Tru,

I checked and can confirm that your account is approved. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to check this video to help you get started on Upwork as a freelancer. You can find more articles on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

How can I check my Upwork account is approved or not?

Hi Meet,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

hello!

i want to know that my profile is approved or not?

Hi Hammad,

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

how can I know if my upwork account is approved. I've submitted my profile last 07/29/21 but no email received if i am approved or not.Thank you

Hi Shelly!

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Upwork Team, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail. Please help.

Thanks,

Arun Kumar

Hi Arun,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Can any view my profile. and tell is it approved or not. or suggest about my profile setting

Hi Asad!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello All,

I am new to Upwork and have submitted my profile for approval. Is it possible to let me know if my profile has been approved yet? It would be really helpful.

Thanks in Advance.

Arimitra **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Arimitra,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, I want to know what is the indicator of sign that my account is approved.

Thank you!

Hi Rogelio,

I checked and can confirm that your account was already approved. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, I suggest checking out this threadYou can visit our events and webinar page to register for upcoming events or watch recordings of past events.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank You

Hi Upwork team,

Could you please check & help to let me know whether my profile is approved or not

Hi Kasun,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths