cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1821 of 2,725

Hi Sarah,

I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue you are describing. Please, try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if you are able to click on the field above the street field which is greyed, click the one with the text ''Start typing your address'' and you will be able to update your address information.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ng K Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
1822 of 2,725

Good day Upwork community,

I have created an upwork account for almost two weeeks, however I still haven't receive any emails from Upwork stating whether my account is approved or declined. I need help on this matter and hopefuly I will receive a confirmation email asap.

Thank you very much.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1823 of 2,725

Hi Ng,

I checked your account and I can see that you`ve successfully submitted your application for a review. If you do not receive any notifications in 24 hours about your application let us know here. Thank you.

Untitled
1824 of 2,725
Noted, thanks for the update.
Have a nice day ahead. : )
1825 of 2,725
Hi Goran,

It's been almost 24 hrs I still haven't receive any notification about my application result. Really appreciate it if you could lend a hand by checking on this. Thank you.
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1826 of 2,725

Hi Ng,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I followed with our team handling your case and you can expect an update soon. You will be notified of our team's response. We thank you for your patience.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Tenielle B Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
1827 of 2,725

i have no idea how to submit my a pplication? its just says review and not submit.

1828 of 2,725

Hi Tenielle, 

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Siva S Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
1829 of 2,725
Hello, I'm new to upwork. I've worked for a private company as virtual assistant. Before 2 months I've signed up in upwork and submitted my application for review. Upwork says virtual assistant doesn't have marketplace. I'm back after 2 months and need to virtual assistant skills is available or not?
1830 of 2,725

Hi Siva,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. Please complete your profile and click the button to submit it for review. You will be notified of the status of the review via email and a notification on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS