cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Kirk H Member Since: Jun 20, 2019
1841 of 2,383

Every time I visit the website and log in, I'm only stuck on "create your profile" page. Nothing is highlighted in red, needing to be fixed.

Not sure if my profile is being reviewed or if I've found a bug.

Help!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1842 of 2,383

Hi Kirk,

Please, make sure all the fields are completed within your application form and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you

~ Bojan
Untitled
Roma K Member Since: Jun 21, 2019
1843 of 2,383

Hello.
I'm new in UpWork, and I'm trying to registration.
I filled in my profile (description, hourly rate, skills, employment history, and education) and that's all Smiley Sad
I can't fill up my portfolio, video, and certificate).
How can I fix this?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1844 of 2,383

Hi Roma,

You will need to submit your application for a review and then you will be taken to the next window where you can see the portfolio and certification section.

At the moment you can only add certifications that are on our list Here, if your certification is not the list you can add it as a portfolio item.

If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Jeany Y Member Since: Jun 22, 2019
1845 of 2,383

Hi Team,

Im new to upwork and have just completed my application. May I know if my applciation is apporoved? Since I don't recevied any confirmation..Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeany Yana

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1846 of 2,383

Hi Jeany,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your profile is still under review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your approval status.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Barbara L Member Since: Jun 23, 2019
1847 of 2,383

I have completed my freelancer profile associated with my work email: **Edited for Community Guidelines**.
However I do not understand if the profile is under review for publication or it contains some errors that I need to fix.
Could you please help me?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1848 of 2,383

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button and please, make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the "City" field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Razi M Member Since: Jun 23, 2019
1849 of 2,383

Hi,

I registered a few days ago and haven't received any update regarding my profile. I noticed that I had not filled in the 'City' column and every time I fill in the blank and click on 'Review Application', the page refreshes and the column is once again blank. All other information has been filled in correctly. Please let me know what I should be doing.

Thank you,

Regards.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1850 of 2,383

Hi Razi, 

I wanted to check if this happens if you use a Google Chrome or Firefox browser? Let me know if the issue persists so that I can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS